- Differentiate between counselling, coaching and mentoring.
- Identify the qualities of an effective Leader Coach.
- Acquire fundamental coaching skills incl. a conversational coaching model.
- Gain knowledge of how neuroscience influences coaching conversations.
- Practice coaching skills in a safe environment.
- Improved performance and productivity
- Greater engagement and job satisfaction
- Employee empowerment
- Improved communication
- Improved work/life balance
- Creating a coaching culture & learning organisation
Who can benefit:
- Leaders who want to improve their coaching skills.
- Internal coaches (e.g. human resource and organizational development specialists) interested in maximizing their organizational impact.
- A combination of classroom instruction, small group interaction, one-to-one feedback, reflection and discussion.
- Skills practice in the safe workshop environment with self-observation and peer feedback.
- Follow-up group coaching or individual coaching sessions to reinforce learning.