Studio D, 102 Francis Street, Zonnebloem, 7925
+27 (0) 21-685-0125 (9am - 5pm CAT, Monday - Friday)
Today, people in your organisation are managing and tracking coaching assignments and client progress dozens of ways, using spreadsheets, applications, and paper trails. This means multiple coaches managing multiple engagements in different ways, without a clear view of your business or client progress, oftentimes hampered by human error or gaps in reporting. At the same time everyone wants more proactive coaching, and faster – but without sacrificing operational efficiency and consistent insights. So, how do you do it all? How do you gain the flexibility to delve into your operations and client progress, together with the structure to drive the proactivity and speed needed to scale your business?
The answer is easier than you might think. GWiz is a simple and complete platform that empowers coaches to run multiple coaching & mentoring activities with ease. The result? The clearest view and easiest management of your coach/mentor/training business or service providers, and coachee progress. GWiz provides a variety of options for intelligent analysis and management without being overwhelming to deploy or manage, making it a simple way to extend your capability to manage your business and elevate your clients’ results.
Coaching businesses and Enterprises who manage multiple coach/mentor/training service providers are constantly challenged by client expectations and disjointed approaches to engagement management. With each engagement, regardless of the size of the end client, they demand proactive insights, and reliable operations which allow you to rapidly adapt to evolving business needs. Delivering the right analysis, insights and operational transparency is what supports customer loyalty and revenue.
GWiz offers coaches the ability to manage and measure engagements and customers with ease:
– Client management including the possibility to handle multiple clients, legal entities, regions, management levels, and service SKUs and rates.
– Coaching goal management used for reporting and engagement management
– Analytics and scorecards providing a real-time snapshot of all assignments with a client, legal entity or group of legal entities
– Service receiver management for Enterprises including a complete history of all the assignments a company has had regardless of the company/client in which it took place
– Team management of internal and/or external associated coaches.
– Assignment management including coach, coaching group, activity budget, and hours usage
– Expense tracking against associated accounts, customers or activities.
– Invoicing and billing integrated into engagement management generating billing (either on date or instalment basis), invoice payment tracking, using of reminders and multicurrency invoicing
– Service evaluations customised for services rendered to an individual or team, with easy data export for reporting and interfacing to accounting systems